Recruiting for your business can be very time consuming and costly the following information is a guide to assist you with this task. In addition, our qualified IR/HR consultant can assist you in this area free of charge, to access this service please call the Membership Hotline (1300 557 022).
Interview questions for Bakers
- What goes into producing an even bake? Demonstrates an understanding of heat and humidity.
- How do you defuse tense situations between yourself and coworkers? Customers? Reveals how the candidate handles stress and tense situations.
- What duties do you expect to perform on a daily basis? How would you manage them? Shows ability to multitask.
- How do you imagine a typical day of working in our bakery? Gives you an idea of their expectations.
- Have you ever developed or improved a recipe? How did you do it and how did customers respond? Demonstrates creativity.
- Describe your most challenging baking project. How did you overcome it? Shows possible weaknesses and problem-solving skills.
- Why do you want to work in a bakery? May reveal how keen they are to take on the job.
- How do you feel about arriving at work at 3am in the morning? How do you feel about working on Sundays? Reveals their level of dedication.
- Tell us something about your previous working experience. Will allow you to learn what skills they may already possess.
- Describe a situation when you went above and beyond with your service. Reveals the quality of their customer service.